Salt & Vinegar Roasted Chickpeas
THESE ARE THE BOMB! Tried the recipe last night and it was a game changer.
Curtis Stone’s 100 calorie cupcakes! (As seen on season 10 of The Biggest Loser)
Makes about 14 cupcakes
5 organic egg whites
Pinch of salt
3 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
¼ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
For the raspberry frosting
1 cup nonfat cream cheese, at room temp
1 cup fresh raspberries
Fresh raspberries to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl and using a handheld mixer whip the whites on medium speed for 3 to 4 minutes or until the whites begin to lighten up and hold their shape.
- Increase speed to high and whip in the salt and honey until the whites hold a soft peak, then add the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the yogurt.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl combine the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the egg whites a little at a time, gently folding them in with a rubber spatula.
- Once fully incorporated, scoop the batter into cupcake tins lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15 to 20 minutes or until they have colored and gently spring back when pushed with a finger.
- Remove from the oven and cool the cupcakes at room temp.
- While the cupcakes are baking, puree the raspberries in a blender until smooth.
- Pass through a fine mesh strainer into a small saucepot and cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the puree reduces slightly.
- Cool completely.
- Place the cream cheese into a medium mixing bowl and fold the puree into the cream cheese until fully mixed.
- Once cupcakes are cool, spread a little of the berry frosting over the cupcakes, garnish each with one raspberry and serve.
Hip hop abs:
Tone It Up:
Cardio & High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
All Over Body Toning
Legs & Butt
The Biggest Loser:
BodyRock Cardio Workout:
Get Hot Cardio Workout